The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for developing, directing and managing sales within a defined geographic area, customer base, and/or market segment defined as the RSM’s territory. This includes documenting, forecasting, goal-setting, planning and analysis of past and future sales and opportunities, driving sales, and developing long-term, stable growth in the territory. Territory includes USA (Southeast, Southwest, Midwest, and Northwest) and Canada.
Remote work: Available.
Travel: Estimated 25% travel.
Valid Driver’s License required.
Passport will also be required.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directs business activities within the territory per goals established in annual Sales Plan.
- Develops and implements a Sales Action Plan for their territory and for each of the sales representatives (i.e. Reps).
- Facilitates problem-solving for Reps and customers, including proper identification and documentation of issues requiring corrective action.
- Task and follows up with Reps with goals, forecasting, RFQs, quotes, and responsibilities.
- Follows up on projects and opportunities with proper documentation.
- Identifies key accounts and associated decision-makers, develops and manages relationships with Reps, reviewing on a quarterly basis per goals set-forth in Sales Plan.
- Penetrates new markets. Expands product offerings throughout territory by expanding Reps’ base, cross industry market penetration, to attain goals established in Sales Plan.
- Evaluates, educates, and motivates Reps as necessary for development of territory and provide for sustained sales growth.
- Identifies, tracks and develops all major projects within the sales territory.
- Works closely with other Regional Sales Managers and Sales Coordinators to maximize quoting opportunities across product lines and territories, and profitability within assigned territory.
- Participates in strategic planning with the Sales Manager on sales and marketing, working on exhibits, trade shows, marketing direction and materials as needed.
- Interacts with other departments and companies within the ABC Group of Companies to assure proper handling of all sales requirements within the territory.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient in negotiating Commercial Terms and Conditions, Purchase Agreements, and Master Supply Agreements. Must possess technical product knowledge, including product specifications, application of products to specific industries, and processes.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or issues. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations. The ability to communicate in native language both written and verbal for international positions.
Full-time salaried 1st shift position. Pay based upon education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Jury duty, and Bereavement Leave.
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Education Assistance
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment testing, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time employment.
Allegheny Bradford Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster, E-Verify Participation-English Poster, E-Verify Participation-Spanish Poster,
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
Phone : 814-362-2590
Fax : 814-362-7081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org