Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test and produce electrical equipment for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Utilize AutoCAD to create wiring diagrams, panel layouts and associated Bill of Materials.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on customer specific requirements and applicable codes such as NEC, ATEX, CSA, UL and applicable local codes.
- Program and troubleshoot PLC/HMI software.
- Test continuity of electrical and controls systems using Ohmmeter, voltmeter and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Troubleshoot electrical and controls systems.
- Coordinate electrical and controls design with Engineering for inclusion in mechanical design.
- Enter electrical items into ERP system for allocation to production.
- Review customer specifications providing notes and exceptions estimators.
- Work directly with customers to interpret electrical and control system requirements.
- Contact Vendors to source components that meet design requirements and equipment manufacturing schedule.
- Create Software and Hardware Design Specifications when required.
- Develop cost estimates and descriptions for electrical hookup and control systems based on applicable codes and customer requirements.
- Create and assist in the creation of Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test documents.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Testing of control systems prior to shipment
- Perform Site Acceptance testing after equipment installation when required
Position requires working out of our headquarters in Lewis Run, Pennsylvania.
Some travel required.
Education and/or experience minimum requirement:
- Two year associates degree (electrical) or 2-3 years related experience and/or training.
- Regular use of desktop computer including Microsoft Office and company operations software. Experience with or the ability to learn and effectively utilize enterprise resource planning (ERP) business process management software. Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents, written in English, such as design descriptions, specifications, electrical schematics, P&ID, technical procedures and government regulations. Must be able to speak English effectively; present information and respond to team members’ inquiries and problems as well as project a professional image to visitors and customers.
Full-time salaried 1st shift position. Pay based upon education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Jury duty, and Bereavement Leave.
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Education Assistance
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment testing, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time employment.
Allegheny Bradford Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster, E-Verify Participation-English Poster, E-Verify Participation-Spanish Poster,
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
Phone : 814-362-2590
Fax : 814-362-7081
Email : email@example.com